Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nothing Compares, NOTHING COMPARES, to you




In other news I shaved my head. I originally was going to grow my hair out for the year I was gone. Well. I got halfway there. Plus I've been wanting to shave my head for ages now and Jess was going to get hers re-buzzed. So I decided to do the do. And there it went. Curly brown locks onto the saloon floor across the street from Richy Rich. I suppose not the most flattering look at this moment( lets say, i need to eh, ease up on the Richy Rich). But I figured now or never dude and what better way to NOT get stared at in India than to be a total gringa with rosy cheeks and a shaved head? RIight. But I figure, they were going to stare anyways, might as well give them something to talk about. It was such an amazing feeling riding home and feeling the air on my head and not sweating a bunch while sleeping, and feeling the mosquito net against my head. I love it. And I'm definitely all face now. I feel amazing, still hot, but India is hot so what else is new. I like it so much I might keep shaving it for the rest of my travels just so i dont have to worry about shampoo and conditioner anymore. Ha. Eugh. But when I wear these eighties ray ban glasses with shimmery reflectors I get a bit of a Powder feel( you know that movie) so i might need some new shades. Anyways... that is all

No comments: