Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twenty-Six buses and counting

I've arrived in Chiang Mai again. After my twenty sixth long distance bus ride since september. I have such a fond remembrance for Argentina camas and night caps and vin diesel movie marathons and even coco leaf busts as i'm cramped up and freezing in a mosquito filled bus with on and off sleep every 15 minutes all night long. After being alone for a while I'm really starting to enjoy the freedom of wandering nowhere and everywhere and eating and sleeping when I see fit and generally having a chill time. I am resting here in Chiang Mai before heading out tomorrow morning to wwoof for my last few weeks in Thailand. I had all these elaborate plans of seeing vietnam and cambodia and all the south, but getting sick was pretty much a sign to slow down. And I'm alright with that, slow is what I need. Some nice healthy physical labor, some mountain air and some roosters. Oh yes the roosters I fear and know will be at the farm. Not much news I just wanted to lay out some thoughts. More will come after farm time!

No comments: