Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seattle

A little late I know, but oh well. Seattle was radical. I was able to spend tons of time with the Berger and watched waay too much Olympics. Enough to barf at the mention of Michael Phelps. I don't care if he's hot, i wanna see another sport already. Sean and I spent my first weekend in Seattle at his cabin on Lake Kushman. The weather wasn't so hot, but we got to go traipse into the thickett, canoe to a tiny island, swim, lay on a hammock, read hella, and eat even more hella. On our way back we even got to take a ferry which was awesome as we rolled into Seattle at Sunset. Other activities included: Many movie watching, go see Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder NOW! you won't regret it i swear! Also, good food eating; Wayward, Flowers, Than Vi, Vegetarian Bistro, PCC, Musashi, and much much more. We also rode bikes to Mathew's Beach, Played Tennis at Magnussen, read at Gasworks, shopped at H&M, swam in disgusting Washington beaches, and drank tons of coffee. We also got to celebrate our 3 1/2 year anniversary by going to Solstice, where we met and read and hang out. It was a really fun and relaxing time and I'm so happy to have gotten to hang out with my baybe as long as we did!

No comments: